What Has Been Your Role In The "Materials Economy?"
My role in the materials economy is to be a consumer. I need or want the things that people are making and selling to us. When I go to the store, I buy a whole bunch of different things which is benefiting to damaging the Earth. Also, when we watch t.v. they're telling us to go out to the store and buy what they've made from destroying the Earth, and we go and buy it. We listen to everything that people are telling us and we don't pay attention to what people had to do to go and get it. As humans, we're more focused on what everyone else has and what's in style, so we go out to buy it.
How Can You Change Your Lifestyle To Reduce Your Global Impact?
I can change my lifestyle to reduce the global impact by being a vegetarian, that way I'm not helping to kill the animals. Also, I feel that when a tree is being cut down, we can plant another one. Another thing we can do is stop using gasoline and start using electricity and hydrogen to run our cars. I can stop using plastic bags from the stores and start using the recyclable ones. Finally, I can recycle my cans, bottles, and paper instead of just throwing it away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment