Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog #2

My favorite class so far this year is Math/Physics because I love learning about different mathematic skills. To me, it's very fun to solve different mathematic equations. Some successes I had during this week is liking all my classes, all my teachers, and all my friends. I thought that when I first came here I wasn't going to like my classes because I really had my mind set to going to International. Also, I thought that I wouldn't have that many friends because all my friends were at International and some of the people I didn't like went to Media Arts. I feel that I have struggled with the lunch period because everybody wants to eat at Liberty Station. Since everybody wants to eat over there, it be so packed and it takes a long time to get your food, leaving you with a little time to eat. High Tech High Media Arts is very similar to the school I went to last year, which was High Tech Middle. One way that it differs is by the Multimedia class. We didn't have that class in High Tech Middle but we had Drama Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment